Please bear with me while I recreate important pages such as my console modifications and add them to this new website.
I developed a tool for launching a Windows program and resizing the window against the wishes of the program. This is particularly useful for playing games like Jazz Jackrabbit 2 in a window size other than the default size, such as a window twice as big as usual. Some old games don't let you alter the window size nicely.
You can find it on Github: https://github.com/zipplet/windowsizer
Of course, it is developed to compile with freepascal or delphi - you can find binaries on the releases page on Github, although compiling it yourself is as simple as installing freepascal and running the batch file (another reason I like freepascal, the toolchain is very easy to setup and use).
I hope it is useful to someone. I'll be posting about this on the GOG forums sometime soon. It makes Jazz Jackrabbit 2 much more enjoyable!
I have released a build of freepascal v3.0.4 for the Raspberry Pi. You can get it over on my freepascal releases page.
From the Freepascal website: “This version is a point update to 3.0 and contains bugfixes and updates packages, some of which are high priority.”
Please see the changelog: http://wiki.freepascal.org/User_Changes_3.0.4
I have uploaded a working installer for freepascal v3.0.2 for Raspberry Pi. I really enjoy using freepascal but the packages for Raspbian are often hideously out of date, and official packages are not released other than those for Raspbian. I have decided to maintain my own builds, that come with a working installer.
If you want to use freepascal on the Raspberry Pi, please check out my Freepascal for Raspberry Pi page.
I have received the processors and most of the support components I require for my single board computer. Soon I will place an order with an electronics supplier for the other parts I require for the SBC (such as RAM / flash memory) and my redesigned weather station. Weather station you say? Yep, I had an outdoor weather station running since February 2017 transmitting data to be logged on my home automation controller, and displayed on a terminal. I decommissioned it roughly a month ago due to deficiencies in the design and water ingress. I will be building a new version soon. Home automation? Coming to a video series soon, with pages!
I have started to recover some of the useful pages from my old website - for example the Megadrive console modifications. Unfortunately I am missing some images and files; please bear with me while I hunt them down. For the moment images are missing.
Welcome to the new look of my personal website. Unfortunately I had to dump the old website and replace it with this new one powered by the open source DokuWiki project. The old website ran on a custom CMS I designed and required an old version of sqlite to function, along with an outdated database access library. The work required to update it to run on a modern version of PHP with UTF-8 support proved to be not worth the effort; moving to dokuwiki will allow me to keep the site up-to-date with more information about my projects.